head> Happy Hayes Family: Rainy Days and Field Trips

Happy Hayes Family

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Rainy Days and Field Trips

Field Trip #1


Andrew's Pre-K class took a field trip to Curran's Apple
Orchard on October 15, 2008. He loved every minute
of the trip, even if it was rainy. He didn't quit smiling the
entire time - even when I was taking his picture.


Enjoying the kiddie hay bale maze.


I wish so badly that I had thought to take video
of him feeding the goats. He LOVED it and
giggled the whole time. It was so cute.


Field Trip #2


On October 20th, our home school group went
on a field trip to hear a concert by the Rockford
Symphony Orchestra. It was titled "Musical
Postcards: Portraits of America" and featured
regional pieces from the West Coast across America
to the East Coast. It was a nice concert, made even
better by the fact that I knew someone in the orchestra.


Another rainy day! Fall has definitely arrived.
posted by Robin Hayes, 6:26 PM

2 Comments:

I love the goat photo! The field trips look like fun - no one can say school isn't exciting on days like this!
commented by Blogger Ann-Marie, 9:21 PM  
So glad I got to see pictures since I heard about these great field trips while we were up there last week! Hope you're doing well.
commented by Blogger Liz, 8:07 AM  

Add a comment