head> Happy Hayes Family: A Great Opportunity

Happy Hayes Family

Monday, September 29, 2008

A Great Opportunity


Chris, Steven, and Ryan had an opportunity to attend the Bears game last night at Soldier Field. They went with one of Chris' co-workers. It was a special night for my boys! And bonus of all bonuses...the Bears won 24-20!!!


Tailgating before the game - with Chris' co-worker, Jamie


In front of Soldier Field


Andrew and I ended up at Beef-A-Roo for supper with some friends from church. He bounded onto the seat here and wanted his picture taken. Being the sentimental mom that I am, I took the picture!
posted by Robin Hayes, 7:46 PM

2 Comments:

He really loves victory...or is it peace...anyway, a VERY sweet photo! My mom was thrilled with the Bears win.
commented by Blogger Ann-Marie, 8:46 AM  
Best Pictures in history of pictures
commented by Blogger Unknown, 4:16 PM  

Add a comment