head> Happy Hayes Family: First Day of Classical Conversations

Happy Hayes Family

Friday, September 05, 2008

First Day of Classical Conversations

Today was Steven and Ryan's first class day with the Classical Conversations program in which we participate. In addition, it was my first time as a tutor for the grammar and writing class that they are both taking. I am tutoring the Essentials A level, and have Ryan in my class, while Steven is in Essentials B with the other tutor.



Our Classical Conversations group meets in
our church building.




posted by Robin Hayes, 7:49 PM

3 Comments:

Awww! You all look so nice! YAY!
commented by Blogger Valerie, 9:58 AM  
I love the boys' expressions! I am so glad you are having such a positive experience - and you are an excellent teacher, so I'm sure the kids will appreciate Miss Robin!
commented by Blogger Ann-Marie, 3:34 PM  
It's been fun so far. It's really good for me - stretching me in ways I didn't know I could go.
commented by Blogger Robin Hayes, 7:33 AM  

Add a comment