head> Happy Hayes Family: When You Have a Squirrelly Dad...

Happy Hayes Family

Monday, May 12, 2008

When You Have a Squirrelly Dad...


This picture isn't entirely accurate...The day I found this "decoration," I still had all my snowmen decorations out. I had a friend over, and we were just hanging out in my living room - apparently something I don't do often enough, because all of a sudden I noticed something different on the shelf. I speculated where it could have possibly come from. I should have suspected my dad, but for some reason, I didn't. Sneaky! I think it was there for a couple of weeks before I even noticed it!


Close-up of this gem of a decoration!
posted by Robin Hayes, 7:34 PM

3 Comments:

I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE IT CAME FROM. ITS SUCH A RARE FIND. DAD.
commented by Blogger Unknown, 8:41 PM  
Rare find, indeed!!!
commented by Blogger Robin Hayes, 8:43 PM  
OOOO! Pretty!
commented by Blogger Valerie, 3:15 AM  

Add a comment