head> Happy Hayes Family: Arizona

Happy Hayes Family

Monday, May 12, 2008

Arizona


Chris took me away on a trip to Arizona at the end of April. We had planned this trip for months, but only Chris knew the destination -- that part was a surprise for me. We worked out with our parents to watch our kids over the weekend, and we were able to be away for four days together. We packed a lot into those days (really only two days of site-seeing), and just had a fabulous time reconnecting as a couple. Here is a link to our pictures if you are interested in taking a look.
posted by Robin Hayes, 7:45 PM

3 Comments:

I enjoyed the pictures from your trip.
Uncle Dave Hayes
commented by Anonymous Anonymous, 10:25 AM  
Love Arizona. I could so live there. I remember going through Sedona. It was one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen.
How things grow in that climate amazes me.
Yuck! wolf spiders.
commented by Blogger Heidi, 12:43 PM  
Hey Robin, Enjoyed all the posts! It looks like you and Chris had a wonderful time in Arizona. Loved all the pictures!
commented by Blogger Katie, 8:14 PM  

Add a comment