head> Happy Hayes Family: Hello!

Happy Hayes Family

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Hello!

Just wanted to say "hello" to any readers that stop by our blog. We haven't abandoned our posting...just having technical difficulties. My computer crashed shortly before Christmas, and Chris has since fixed it, but I don't have my photo program loaded back on. I have lots of fun pictures to post, but we will all have to wait.

We hope that you all had a wonderful time with family and friends over Christmas and into this New Year!
posted by Robin Hayes, 10:20 AM

3 Comments:

Welcome back, Robin! I went AWOL over the holidays, myself! Glad you're back.
commented by Blogger Ann-Marie, 5:03 PM  
Glad you are up and running! I'm looking forward to seeing the fun holiday pictures!
commented by Anonymous Anonymous, 9:31 PM  
We got a new firewall and it isn't blocking us any more. Hope your computer is feeling better soon.
commented by Anonymous Anonymous, 12:24 PM  

Add a comment