head> Happy Hayes Family: Finally...

Happy Hayes Family

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Finally...

January 2, 2008 was a great day! My new washer and dryer were delivered in the morning, and I got right to work tackling the large pile of laundry that had accumulated. My mom had graciously allowed me to do a whole bunch of loads at her house, and when I got to the point that I couldn't handle the sight of my gynormous laundry pile, I hauled it all to the laundromat to get it all done at once. Needless to say, I am very grateful to my husband for his hours of research in finding the machines that we ended up with!!!


A gynormous pile of laundry! I had to completely
clear out the laundry room, so this all ended up in
our room.


I couldn't get Andrew to stand in front of the laundry
to add perspective to the picture, but I at least got
him to sit in front of it.


Our very first washer - we bought it from Pam & Doug
when they moved into their second house.


Our first dryer - a hand-me-down from my
parents.


A beautiful sight!


My new washing machine!


My new dryer!


I've been busy!!!!

posted by Robin Hayes, 10:55 PM

3 Comments:

Doesn't it make laundry more fun with a new washer and dryer???

Happy Laundry doing Day -- It's on my to-do list as well today!!! However, I haven't been able to drum up a great reason WHY my pile is so high!!
commented by Blogger JennieB, 9:47 AM  
Beautiful machines!

I'm a tiny bit covetous...since our dryer just went on the fritz. Air, but no heat. Crazy! Anyway, I'm SO glad you're enjoying your new appliances.

I've always thought appliances were to women what cars are to men. But maybe it's just me!
commented by Blogger Ann-Marie, 11:30 AM  
Oh, Robin! They are GORGEOUS! And they look like they hold a ton of laundry too. I hope that they will make your life easier...

Mwah!
commented by Blogger Valerie, 11:22 AM  

Add a comment