head> Happy Hayes Family: Cousin Time

Happy Hayes Family

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Cousin Time


At Hobby Lobby: So many choices...So little time!
from left: Clara, Kelly, Nancy, Sarah


"Smile!"


Hard at work designing the bracelets


Nancy chose to make earrings.


I got to model all the bracelets at the end of the night.


December 18, 2007 - My cousins and I took a field trip to Hobby Lobby to pick up supplies to make some Christmas presents. Sarah was home from college, and since we had missed each other over the summer during her brief visit home, we had made a pact that we would get together over Christmas break some way or some how. So there we were, Sarah, Nancy, Clara, Kelly, and me picking out beads at Hobby Lobby. We came back to my house and worked on putting together some Christmas presents. The girls had never made jewelry before, so I did the "technical" parts while they did the artistic part. We had a super fun evening, and I'm so glad that it worked out to get together. Then those silly girls surprised me the next week by giving me one of the fruits of their labors! :)


posted by Robin Hayes, 10:36 AM

4 Comments:

Cousins ROCK!!! You know, I see y'all at church, and I tend to forget you're related. It sounds like it was a lot of fun. You look very dazzling in your green bracelets!
commented by Blogger Ann-Marie, 1:43 PM  
Cool
commented by Blogger Unknown, 12:47 PM  
That is so awesome Robin!! One of these days you'll have to show us how to make some jewelry as well!

Looks like you all had fun.

So glad your back to the blogging world. :)
commented by Blogger Chrissy, 8:27 PM  
Oh, how fun! Yay for cousin time! I'm a little jealous :).

Totally unrelated...my word verification for posting this comment is "phurp." Phurp. That should be a word! 12-year-old boys would love it! Ask your boys what that word would mean. I think we need to start a revolution to get "phurp" in the dictionary.
commented by Blogger Valerie, 11:27 AM  

Add a comment