head> Happy Hayes Family: Random Pictures

Happy Hayes Family

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Random Pictures


Our new school room set-up. We moved down to the
office in the basement even though it's not finished. It's
nice to have all our school stuff out of the living room!
We just made the move two weekends ago.


Sharing a story...


Wrapped up like an Eskimo - couldn't resist taking
this picture. :)


Wrestling Brothers





Meet Cyclops, the Pirate


My dying washing machine: It's not supposed
to do that, is it?
posted by Robin Hayes, 10:04 PM

6 Comments:

Wow! Look at that Schoolroom/Scrapbook Room! I'm totally impressed!
Kristin
commented by Anonymous Anonymous, 11:29 PM  
No, I don't think it is supposed to do that.
However, mine empties onto the floor so it can go down the drain. Kind of a strange set up.
commented by Blogger Heidi, 4:02 PM  
I love all the new photos and the updates (I read them all, just didn't comment). Your boys always remind me of little blonde cherubs...do they act like cherubs? Smile!
commented by Blogger Ann-Marie, 2:51 PM  
Now I really am jealous of your classroom. The white board and bookshelves look great. And the boys look ready to learn!!
commented by Blogger Bob Bixby, 10:47 AM  
Go Andrew!
commented by Blogger Unknown, 12:51 PM  
They are crazy pictures!!!!!!!!
commented by Blogger Unknown, 9:47 AM  

Add a comment