head> Happy Hayes Family: October 31st: Costumes

Happy Hayes Family

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

October 31st: Costumes


Andrew's EC Class Party. They participated in the
School Parade around the block in Stillman Valley.
He looks pretty tired here in the picture to me...
Like he could fall asleep in his snack.



Ryan came along to Andrew's party as
Harry Potter.



Cutest Little Cowboy Ever!



Steven as Brian Urlacher #54.



Brian & Harry



Ready for Dad to take them out and about
in the neighborhood. After trick-or-treating,
they all went to DeKalb to hang out with
Grandpa Mike, Grandma Deb, Derek, Lisa,
and JILLIAN!

Grandpa Bill and Grandma Nancy stopped by
our house later to see the boys all dressed up.



I even got into the act for the Class Party. My friend
Sharon dressed her whole family up in a theme, completely
putting me to shame! She was the Lady of the Lake, and her
sons were Merlin, King Arthur, and the Sword in the Stone.
I hadn't planned on dressing up - I'm not good with costumes.
But as I was putting on my makeup, I had an idea. Quickly, I
transformed myself into a modern day June Cleaver, complete
with skirt, heels, pearls, and my PINK rubber gloves!
posted by Robin Hayes, 4:11 PM

2 Comments:

cute kids.
too funny
commented by Blogger Heidi, 6:37 PM  
Wait, wait...let me get this straight...you had pink gloves and still dind't go as Michelle Pfiefer in Grease 2? Hmmm...I guess June Cleaver was a safer bet...although not as HOT! :-)
commented by Blogger Ann-Marie, 11:47 AM  

Add a comment