head> Happy Hayes Family: Noodles & Company

Happy Hayes Family

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Noodles & Company

I have been posting a little countdown to Noodles all week on my facebook account. And then when I went to the girltalk blog today, there it was. I'm not the only one counting the days until Noodles! Tomorrow, Andrew has his 6 month check up with his orthopedist, so we make the trek to Madison again. And, Lord willing, I get to eat Noodles food! I think I'll have the Indonesian Peanut Saute this time. MMMmmmm! And the best part is that this will be my second time in September to have Noodles & Company food. And the third time this year. I'm still waiting for a franchise to come to Rockford. And waiting...
posted by Robin Hayes, 8:07 PM

3 Comments:

Hard to believe considering how much I love pasta, but I've never been able to go to a Noodles & Co.! My Wisconsin friends RAVE about it! Maybe we should plan a filed trip!
commented by Blogger Ann-Marie, 9:32 AM  
I'll go along. Jason does not care too much for pasta, so I will have to try it by myself.
commented by Blogger Heidi, 8:29 PM  
Chris was the one who introduced me to Noodles after having had a team lunch there. He thinks it's too foofy. But I like it! I don't remember what he used to order when he would come with me to Andrew's appointments. I do know he doesn't like the Asian noodles.
commented by Blogger Robin Hayes, 8:40 PM  

Add a comment