head> Happy Hayes Family: Andrew's first day of school is tomorrow

Happy Hayes Family

Monday, August 20, 2007

Andrew's first day of school is tomorrow

This Mama is full of emotion tonight as we anticipate Andrew starting school tomorrow. It is not going exactly according to my plans, but I know that my Heavenly Father knows what is best for our schedule and for Andrew. We had a parent orientation this evening, and I expressed my concerns to the teacher. We are going to try it out and see how it goes. He will be going to the afternoon session of Early Childhood class and riding the big yellow school bus all the way to Stillman Valley. Coming home he will have the neighbor boys, Nick and Joe, as bus buddies. Andrew calls them "the Joeys," which I think is very cute. They will get off one stop before Andrew, so all should go well, even with a bus transfer. I have a lot of trusting and praying I have to do here! My "big picture" vision is blocked at the moment. I'm sure everything will work its way out in the next couple of weeks, but this is a big step for me. When we sent Steven and Ryan to Pre-K, they were each already four years old, and they just had to go to the school here in Monroe Center. Andrew is only three and still takes an afternoon nap, in addition to the fact that the school district has moved all EC and Pre-K classes over to the grade school in Stillman Valley.

Here are some pictures of Andrew getting acquainted with his classroom.



posted by Robin Hayes, 6:50 PM

3 Comments:

The Lord gives HIS grace when we need it, not before. I'm praying for you.
Love,
Aunt M
commented by Anonymous Anonymous, 5:13 AM  
Thank you, Aunt M! The Lord is Good and I appreciate your prayers!
commented by Blogger Robin Hayes, 5:19 AM  
Look at Noodle! He's such a big boy.

You'll all be ok. Hang in there! I'm here today if you need to talk.
commented by Blogger Valerie, 7:50 AM  

Add a comment