head> Happy Hayes Family: Vacation 2007 Post #5: A couple of Pictures

Happy Hayes Family

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Vacation 2007 Post #5: A couple of Pictures

I don't want to bore you with too many pictures, but I couldn't resist sharing three - all of which are from our time in Glacier National Park.



Saint Mary Lake in the background


Baring Falls


THE snowy hike afore mentioned in the quiz - site of at least two of the family's injuries.

Speaking of - I forgot that one of our family fell into Big Sandy Lake, McGregor, Minnesota. If I had remembered, I would have added it to the poll in Vacation Post #1. Bonus if you guess who. No fair if you were there!

I will post the answers for the poll questions and this bonus question, as well by the end of this week. I'm having fun seeing who you are voting for!
posted by Robin Hayes, 9:48 PM

4 Comments:

I am glad you clarified that it was in Glacier, because I knew that was not Minnesota ;-) I thought it looked a little like the Rockies.
commented by Blogger Heidi, 8:42 AM  
WOW! Those pictures are AMAZING. No wonder you had such a great time, its absoutly BEAUTIFUL.
commented by Blogger Jenna Boeke, 6:31 AM  
WOW! These pictures are AMAZING! No wonder you had such agreat time!
commented by Blogger Jenna Boeke, 6:32 AM  
Awesome pictures. Glacier is such a beautiful place. It was one of our favorite spots to go on our trip out West. That picture of the snow looks familiar. It seemed so funny to have a snowball fight in July! Sounds like you had a nice trip, and you wouldn't have bored us with too many pictures. :)

~Chrissy
commented by Anonymous Anonymous, 6:04 PM  

Add a comment