head> Happy Hayes Family: Vacation 2007 Post #2: Funny Quotes

Happy Hayes Family

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Vacation 2007 Post #2: Funny Quotes


Andrew: "A tree fell down in the water?" - Andrew commented frequently on trees that had naturally fallen in bodies of water. He was heard commenting on trees that had fallen in the forest, as well.

Andrew: "I want up shoulders, Daddy." - Sometimes uttered before even getting out of the car.

Andrew: "That horse poops?" - In reference to ordinary rocks after having hiked on a trail with horse manure present.

Andrew: "No, I'm watching
Cars!" - It was Ryan's turn to pick a movie, and he had chosen Star Wars - to which Andrew responded, "No, I'm watching Cars!"

Steven: "How about Burger King?"
Ryan: "Taco Bell?"
Andrew: "Cake!"
The above exchange took place upon arriving at our destination late at night, not having had supper yet, and searching for a restaurant that was still open.

Andrew: "Where's my shlip shlops?"

The most often heard quote was from Ryan: "I'm OK." - after tripping on a rock or other obstacle on the trail - did I mention this was frequently heard?
posted by Robin Hayes, 9:44 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment