head> Happy Hayes Family: Answers to the "What's My Injury" Poll

Happy Hayes Family

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Answers to the "What's My Injury" Poll

I am new to embedding a poll into my blog entry, and I must have done something wrong, because it is not allowing you to answer all the questions from the way I set it up. I'm sure there's a right way to do it, and hopefully if I ever try it again, I will know what to do. Anyway, I thought I would share the answers early so that anyone frustrated with the process would be satiated.

1. Who pinched three fingers in a trash can trying not to touch it while throwing garbage away? - Robin
2. Who suffered bruises to their elbow, thigh, rib, and abdominal areas from a fall on a rock during a snowy hike? - Ryan
3. Who suffered bruises to their shin after slipping off the boardwalk during the snowy hike? - Ryan
4. Who suffered scrapes to the forearm and knee from sliding down a rocky slope while transporting Andrew on a slippery snowy hike? - Chris
5. Who skinned their knee after falling up the stairs in one of the hotels we stayed in? Hint: This person was doing laundry late at night, and should have been taking the elevator. - Robin (I got spooked and tried to hurry)
6. Who suffered a skinned knee from falling on the boardwalk during the Trail of the Cedars hike? - Andrew
7. Who bit their tongue while being transported on Chris' shoulders (bumped chin on Dad's head) on the Swiftcurrent Lake Trail? - Andrew

Bonus: Ryan fell off the dock into Big Sandy Lake.

posted by Robin Hayes, 8:44 PM

1 Comments:

I can't remember all my answers, but I think I was pretty close on getting them all right. I don't think I picked Steven for any of them.
commented by Blogger Heidi, 9:05 AM  

Add a comment