head> Happy Hayes Family: A Trip to Madison

Happy Hayes Family

Thursday, April 12, 2007

A Trip to Madison






Andrew had a check-up on March 22, 2007 - a Thursday as usual, since that's the day the orthopedic department at UW Madison Hospital sees clubfoot patients. It went great. Dr. Nemeth has been really pleased with Andrew's progress the last two visits, and has said both times that he should be able to stop wearing the Denis-Browne bar and brace shoes when he turns four. That is so exciting for me! We have to go back in September, and hopefully then he will tell us the same thing again. I am including some pictures of the sights we see when we visit the hospital. I didn't get a picture of my favorite restaurant (Noodles & Co) where I eat when I go to Madison. I was in a hurry to get home, because my mom had gotten the older boys off the bus, and she needed me to get home, because she had to go somewhere. I also realized after I got home that there is a new Trader Joe's open in Madison, which I had totally forgotten about. I will have to plan my trip better for September so that I can hit both Noodles & Trader Joe's (and perhaps even the Scrapbook Superstore that's located there).

Just a quick explanation of the pictures: the first two are from the parking structure; the third picture is of our entrance; and numbers four and five are of our route to the orthopedic clinic. I had wanted to take a picture of Andrew with Dr. Nemeth, but his nap was all messed up and he was a little cranky - so we skipped that photo opportunity.
posted by Robin Hayes, 3:35 PM

2 Comments:

which noodles and company is this? I know of the one by East Towne. That is near Jason's favorite book store --half price books on E. Washington. I have heard about that place before.
commented by Blogger Heidi, 10:59 PM  
When Chris and I went for Andrew's first appointment, we ate at the Monona location (1st exit off the Beltline). I ate there several more times, but gave up, because it's really hard to park there. I have also enjoyed Noodles at the Mineral Point location, the Janesville location (following a failed Monona attempt), and most recently, the University Drive location. My last visit was the best Noodles meal I've ever had. Anticipation?
commented by Blogger Robin Hayes, 6:07 AM  

Add a comment