head> Happy Hayes Family: Haircut Night

Happy Hayes Family

Monday, April 16, 2007

Haircut Night


Chris has been hinting for several days that he needed a haircut. I don't know what it is, but I hate giving haircuts. I think it's the clean-up that I dread. It just makes a big mess. So when I give one haircut, I usually try to give everyone a haircut at the same time - then I only have to clean up once! So all four of my men got haircuts tonight. Look at my handsome little men...
posted by Robin Hayes, 8:48 PM

3 Comments:

Awww! How nice!
commented by Blogger vw bug, 7:26 AM  
very nice! =}
commented by Blogger joydriven, 2:31 AM  
I hate haircuts, too! I'll be thankful next time that I only have two to do.

Your boys have grown so much. I didn't recognize them until getting down to this photo!
commented by Blogger Silsbee, 5:16 PM  

Add a comment