head> Happy Hayes Family: "Rocking Chair" Picture Revisited

Happy Hayes Family

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

"Rocking Chair" Picture Revisited



I made another attempt to take a good "rocking chair" picture, and here are the results. The idea is to have him sitting in the same chair with the same stuffed animal year by year, so that you can see his growth. It's kind of hard when the child won't cooperate! He must be tired from all the fun time he spent outside this afternoon?!? He did enjoy wrestling with Snoopy, though...
posted by Robin Hayes, 7:15 PM

1 Comments:

Yes he has he just gets cuter & cuter everytime I see him & I love that pick of him with the football standing behind Steven..I sure miss those days but now I can send my kids home when they get on my nerves...I never would they might not come back!!!! LOL LoveAuntie Neci. We need a few pics of Chris & you............
commented by Anonymous Anonymous, 12:55 PM  

Add a comment