head> Happy Hayes Family: Transformation

Happy Hayes Family

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Transformation


From this... To this...

I was finally getting around to taking my yearly shot of Steven (I take a picture of each of my children in the same chair with the same stuffed animal (each child has his own) each year on or around their birthday). Well, June got away without me taking Steven's rocking chair picture, and then I completely forgot about it. So in the middle of January, I finally was taking Steven's yearly shot. Andrew decided that he wanted a picture taken himself, and threw an absolute fit that I was taking pictures of Steven. Then it was his turn in the chair. Look at that grin.
posted by Robin Hayes, 11:23 AM

1 Comments:

You Go, Girl! Love your Blog!

Miss N. says, "Awwwwww, look at Andrew, isn't he cute?"

Love from your WI friends!
commented by Anonymous Anonymous, 7:53 AM  

Add a comment