head> Happy Hayes Family: Our Little Artist

Happy Hayes Family

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Our Little Artist


Last Monday, Ryan started in an after school art program that is held once a week. His section is taught by his school's librarian, who is a very sweet lady. The theme of this last week was cats. Here are a couple of photos with him and unrelated art projects from his first grade class. I've gone to taking pictures of the boys with their art so that I don't have to keep each one.
posted by Robin Hayes, 11:36 AM

3 Comments:

What is Ryan doing with that tissue? Is he imitating the guy in his artwork?

We will enjoy keeping up with your family news!
commented by Blogger Silsbee, 12:52 PM  
LOL

Blowing his nose just like his 3D art!
commented by Anonymous Anonymous, 7:43 PM  
What I great idea! And way easier to scrapbook! Good thinking Robin. I'm going to steal your idea... ugh I just remembered Bob preached against stealing on Sunday... can I borrow the idea??!?
commented by Blogger JennieB, 10:45 AM  

Add a comment